1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1Click dvd copy and dvdfab decryptor

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by wheelstb, Jul 25, 2007.

1. wheelstb

wheelstb Regular member

I like the simplicity of DVD one click copy. However I have problems with anydvd I can get it to run properly on my computer. DVD 43 is the suggested decryption software to use with the one click copy program but it doesn't seem to work very well at all. My question is since I can't get any DVD to work and I definitely want a use some form of the one click copy software, can I use the free version of DVDfab decryptor with either the pro or regular version one click DVD copy?

I know that I can use DVD shrink in place of one click DVD copy but I like the simplicity of removing extra features and so forth that the versions of one click DVD copy offer.

2. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

did you have them both installed on your PC, if so you should uninstall dvd43 because it is not good at all.
    if you have problems with anyDVD then you should post your problem here at AD, and you can also email slysoft too, to see what they say about the your problem,

i'm not familiar with 1 click copy, so if they have an import(open) dvd folder then yes you can use dvdFab(free)(all DVDFab HD does is rip the dvd to your HDD), from there if you can open that ripped folder with one click them that should work.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  3. Bmo1

Bmo1 Member

I have been using 1clickcopy for over a year. About 6 months into using it with anydvd, I ran into problems. I switched to DVD43, but had to uninstall anydvd before it would work. I have had no problem with dvd43 yet.

4. res2cue

res2cue Guest

I was using anydvd and 1click combo and had no problems at all. I stopped using 1click about 6 months ago and switched to clonedvd. Are you using full legal versions of both?