1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st time using TMPGenc, quik question

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Komputer, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Komputer

Komputer Member

This is my 1st attempt using TMPGenc, I used the wizard and followed Delas step by step instructions on someonelses thread and everything seems to be okay. But at the very last step of the I clicked 'Yes" when I was prompted to 'start encoding'and a message came up saying This file C:/Kaza/my shared folder blah blah does not exist. Do you still wish to create? I clicked yes and it started encoding.

Why did it say that when that file does exist because I just finished retriving it from my harddrive?

just wonder whats up with this.....Thanks!

2. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

It was refering to the Avi File you Downloaded. The File C:/Kaza/my shared folder blah blah does not exist. This is refering to Mpeg TMPGEnc will be creating..

3. Komputer

Komputer Member

Thanks Labrat

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Hey I would just like to say 2 things, dont run kazaa at the same time as the encoding because if you end up uploading the file while encoding the file you are gonna get some strange results, also if you have other problems with TMPGEnc, check out http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/40101

5. Komputer

Komputer Member

Thanks for the tips Dela!

6. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

No Probs!