1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 DVD movies to 1 using Nero Recode

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bigdm, Dec 2, 2004.

1. bigdm

bigdm Member

Is their away to copy 2 30 minute DVD movies to 1 DVD and keep the menus for both using Nero Recode? I saw a post similar to my subject but the solution was to use another program that I did not have.

2. brobear

brobear Guest

Check Nero Vision Express 3 (NVE3) in the new Nero suite. I don't think Recode will do what you are wanting. There's also Nero guides you can check out at the Nero site.

3. bigdm

bigdm Member

Thanks BroBear. Nero has so many applications that I sometimes get confused as to which one does what. The manual that came along with the software was not as helpful, but I forgot that there were decent guides at the Nero website.

4. brobear

brobear Guest

If you haven't updated you Nero in a while, you'll want to do so. There have been a bunch of nice changes lately.

5. bigdm

bigdm Member

I have the latest Nero updates. Is NVE the only part of the software package that allows you to merge 2 small DVD movies into 1.

6. brobear

brobear Guest

Either locate bigorange or give him a private message (PM). He knows Nero much better than I do. InterVideo's new app DVDCopy3 has a simple merge function I use for splicing DVD files. Before, I used DVD2One for splicing.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2004