1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 dvds into 1

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by brett14, Feb 1, 2007.

1. brett14

brett14 Regular member

i have the wildboyz season 2 dvds and i want to put them onto one dvd. the first dvd has episode 1-4 and the second one has 5-8 and extras. what i want to do is use the menu from the 2nd dvd and have all the episodes together 1-8 in the menu instead of just 5-8. is this possible? how do i do this? any help would be great thanks

2. dimad

dimad Regular member

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Of course its possible as stated above, but the quality I am afraid is going to be Horendous to say the least and thats if you use a dual layer disc. If you are trying to do this with a single layer disc, well then good luck beeing able to read it once you are done. Point being I wouldn't recommend it at all in fact most of those types of discs I do on single layer I break down to only 3 episodes per DVD so I would actually end up with 3 DVDs if I were backing up those episodes.

Good Luck

4. travalon

travalon Regular member

do a search for "Gangs of New York" it's a 2 disc movie i put together on one dual layer a couple of years ago. I had to make a new menu but it works fine.