1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Fast 2 Furious problems

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by Netjumbie, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Netjumbie

Netjumbie Guest

I tried backing up my 2 fast 2 furious dvd, I use dvd decryter, then dvd2one 1.3 (using full disk) and when I finally try to burn with Nero 6.0 the files are to big to fit on the dvd-r (ritek G04) media. Has anyone successfully backed up this dvd?

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yes, I have. What size are the files?

3. daknotty

daknotty Guest

That's strange isn't it?? Same thing is happing to me with "Original Sin"...
    I just backed up 2 fast 2 furious (but I used Movie Only) with no probs just the other day.

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i backed up 2 fast 2 furious (full disc) with dvd shrink.

5. Bodene

Bodene Regular member

I also had this issue with 2F 2F. I tried 3 or 4 different burning programs to no avail. It still said that the files I was trying to burn were too big for the dvd-r to handle. I checked the file size settings in DVD2One and it was set correctly. Just when I was about to toss it all...I found the problem. I was trying to burn the original VOB's that DVD Decryptor had ripped, instead of the files that DVD2One had created for me. I felt like an idiot...but I seriously doubt that I'm the first person to make that mistake._X_X_X_X_X_[small]There is no problem so big, that a brick placed against the proper skull cannot fix =)[/small]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2003
  6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

LOL - I dont you are the first, but it is funny nevertheless.