1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 movies to 1 dvd-r?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by XcApe, Jul 27, 2003.

1. XcApe

XcApe Member

Hi i got a moviein 2parts and i just want to know how do i put them n 1 dvd? i convert them both to vob files but u cant drag them both into nero VIDEO_TS folder coz they overwrite, can anyone help, sry if its been posted alrdy, i did have a look but couldnt find.

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

3. jay33

jay33 Regular member

I struggled with this for a while. I tried the method offered by oriphus, but always came up with errors and got very frustrated. Here's how I accomplished the task, although there is likely an easier way. This is how I put 2 dvd movies onto one dvd+r.

1. Run both movies through the decrypt option of dvd decrypter.

2. Take each of those files and run them through IFOedit95. Select create IFO from the bottom of the screen. Also, choose to put the new IFO files into the same folder as your VOB files.

3. Go to dvd author and select new project. ake th efirst movie and run it through the proces by selecting add dvd video. Once you have the first movie processed, select "add new track" from the left side. Pick your second movie and run it through. When you are done with the 2nd, you will likely get an error that says it's too big, but choose to ignore. Go ahead and process the 2 files.

4. Once this is done, go to dvd shrink and run the file through the entire process. Reauthor to crop both movies, then re-encode to shrink both movies down so that they will fit on one dvdr.

5. Take this file and burn with nero.....then you are finally done.

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Jay, have a look at the user guide i mentioned above again. I have changed it slightly to reflect the problems some people where getting with it.