1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.need instruction

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by DynatyxXx, Aug 4, 2004.

1. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

guys
    at last i managed to download a slayer autoinstaller.It´s a winrar.iso.Now im trying to extract the files.Someone told me that i have a .iso in there but i searched and nothing.Maybe I have to copy the files i extracted on to the DVD,but don´t know how.If the file is a fake,then please send me a good one.Make sure it works on your xbox and if it works send it to me.'Take the file from the cd and compress and e-mail.PM for my E-mail

2. scottas

scottas Guest

If it's an iso, just unzip it and burn the iso to disk. It should be 215mb.

3. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

yeah,but after i unzip it i get 2folders,5 files and one textdocument.How do i select them all with nero to copy on cd.Or maybe i select the files and folders,click right copy,then i go in the drive with the disc and select paste.But do i have to finalise cd or i can leave it so?Can i put the XBMP with the slayer togeter on the cd?

4. scottas

scottas Guest

You need to create an iso. Use craxtion http://craxtion.com/ It will make an iso of the files. Then use nero to burn the image. Burn at slowest speed possible.