1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 small questions

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Dunga, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Dunga

Dunga Member

Firstly hello everybody,been a while since I've been on.Been very busy with work.
    OK,my first question is can you help? My problem is this. When I want to save stuff to disk(cd),It wont go to it. What happens is, I right click whatever I want to send and then click send to cd drve:D. The normal things happen,I get a bubble at bottom of screen saying files waiting to go to disk. OK, then wizard comes up and I go next.I already have a blank cd in the drive but it comes up as no disk in drive!
    I've tried four different types of disk,still get same message.The only thing I can do is reboot with disk in drive.Then when windows starts up again I have the bubble telling me about files to be written.I follow steps through the wizard and no problem it works. This is fine but a bit of a nuisance having to reboot every time I want to save anything.Its windows xp I am using. Anybody any Ideas how to help me?

Did have another question/problem but I'll leave it for now,didn't realise the time.Work in a few hours, need sleep.

Thanx.

2. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

buy some recording software like nero but as for you problem try right clicking the d: drive and chose write files to disk.