1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25th hour

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by silvav, Jun 11, 2004.

1. silvav

silvav Member

Anyone have any idea how to burn 25th hour? good media, good burner, shrink and decrypter. Nothing seems to work. DVD isn't scratched

2. Deeman

Deeman Guest

What do you consider good media and burner? Not busting your nads just curious.

3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

silvav,
    Do you think you can be a bit more specific?

4. Deeman

Deeman Guest

What model burner and brand of media do you have?

5. silvav

silvav Member

The burner is an HP 200j and the media i'm using are are 4.7GB 4x. I consider the burner to be good only in the fact that it has worked with almost every other movie i've tried to burn. 25th hour won't work in shrink b/c it gives me a cyclic redundancy error, and where decrypter can usually do the job on the actual movie file itself when this is the case, i can't get them to work for 25th hour. The dvd isn't scratched so i'm not sure what the problem is.

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

That is still pretty vague. But anyhow... so your not able to even read the disc? Or at least get a full rip?

7. BrewDude

BrewDude Guest

Cyclic redundency error is usually a bad or scratched DVD. I always try to polish the DVD and make sure it is really clean. Hope this helps.

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

If the disc is clean and scratch free there is a good chance it is a bad one from the factory (not uncommon).

If you can, I'd return it for a new one and see if that doesn't clear things up :)