1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

28 days later problem

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by delasoul, Sep 7, 2003.

1. delasoul

delasoul Member

Thanx in advance to anyone that can help. I just got 28 days later dvd and it wont work in my dvd player, pc dvd, or dvd burner.
    I have also tried to ripp it and there seems to be a problem with the first three vob files and continues to cause errors anyway that I try and recover the dvd...the other vobs have no problem... the dvd is not scratched.... Is there a dvd recovory program or easier way to fix the fact it is not playing... other than returning it. cheers and thanx guys

2. geekboy

geekboy Member

I ripped a back up of 28 days later several months ago using Smartripper etc (my dvd of the movie is region 2 by the way).

You say it wont work in your stand alone DVD either, whats the error message your getting or is it just not doing anything?

From the sounds of things you might have just got a dodgy disc, send it or take it back to the shop for an exchange.

3. koola

koola Guest

Sounds bad for the disk or you have a region encoded DVD. It might be the wrong region,its a far out chance but accidents have happened before!

4. benny2004

benny2004 Guest

use a avi file tovob file converter like vertual dub or ulead dvd movie maker 2