1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2g iphone 2.1 messed up

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by ProBaller, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProBaller

ProBaller Regular member

i just recently got an iphone from my friend, the problem is it still has all the contacts,messages,apps and his settings... what i want to do is restore it back to scratch so its like a brand new phone and put only my stuff on there...

its an unlocked tmobile iphone 2.1 firmware 2g i think, its 8 gb silver and black plastic on the back...

so i followed this tutorial http://www.iphone-hacks.com/forums/about1773.html , but when i get to use quickpwn, where it says uploading exploit bootloader, it takes a long time, its been like 15 mins..... also as soon as it gets to this point, windows tells me the usb driver malfunctioned... now i cant use the phone cause its all locked up at the emergency screen saying i need a valid sim card and quickpwn isnt unlocking it...... what should i do?? however on the emergency screen it still says tmobile with bars next to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.