1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd Gen Ipod Touch: Screen Issues

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Venom1987, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Venom1987

Venom1987 Regular member

Has anybody had a problem with their 2nd generation Ipod Touch; that is referring to screen issues in this matter. Because, I have Ipod that works. For example, sound and charging works good to perfect condition, but the display keeps fading out. In order for me to get the full display back, I have to turn in off and turn it back on and press around the "home" button and push behind it on the backing of the case.

P.S. I have not done any jail-breaking of any-kind! And before this situation started to happen. It started to get hot and freeze in between games and other apps. Then one-day it came up to the problem I just talked about. Another site, like ipodtouchfans.com said alot of people where having these issue with the 2nd gen Ipod Touch's.

If anybody knows if Apple will fix it. Please contact me. I have a warranty on the product with Wal-Mart, but its a crappy warranty compared to other stores. and I still have about five months limited-warranty with Apple left.

Thanks,

Grand Vatnage

2. daviddote

daviddote Member

hi,
    You can get a free ebook loaded with info to help you fix your own ipods and save alot of money rather than send it back to Apple.
    plus 20 tips and tricks for your ipod touch...

http://ipodtipstrickshacksrepairs.blogspot.com/
    I hope that helps you.

Peace,
    David