1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 CDs I can listen to straight through.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by shivera, Dec 7, 2003.

1. shivera

shivera Guest

Hi,

Every now then a good CD comes out you can listen to without skipping songs. Here are my 3 favorite.

1. ICP( Insane Clown Posse )-Riddle Box. This is my favorite CD, one because it is my favorite band, even though my mom won't let thier CDs anymore, the other is it just has great songs. Most will probally be offensive to everyone except me!!!
    2. Eminem- The Eminem Show. I love this CD aswell because he is also one of my favorite rappers. His songs are all awesome and have great beats. His lyrics are offensive aswell, but not as bad as ICP's.
    3. Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory. It has great heavy metal and no offensive or foul language. Plus they are all good headbanging songs. Well those are my 3 favorite CDs. What's yours?

2. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member

#1 Stone Temple Pilots - Core (awesome Cd and weiland is one of the best vocalists out there)

#2 3 Doors Down - The Better Life (great songs and a band that doesn't need all the gimicks)

#3 Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory (great music, wide range of genre's, shinoda can hold his own as a lyricist(hip hop), rap/metal at it's finest)

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

"Crocodiles", "Heaven Up Here", "Porcupine", "Ocean Rain" and self-titled by Echo & The Bunnymen

"Strangetimes" by The Chameleons U.K.

"First, Last And Always", "Floodland" and "Vision Thing" by Sisters Of Mercy

"Fear Of Music", "Speaking In Tongues" and "Little Creatures" by Talking Heads

Self-titled and "Security" by Peter Gabriel

Self-titled and "Transnational Speedway" by Clutch

"The Hurting" by Tears For Fears

"The Golden Age" and "Any Day Now" by Legendary Pink Dots

"Treasure" and "Victorialand" by Cocteau Twins

"The Nephilim" and "Dawnrazor" by Fields Of The Nephilim

"Tired Eyes Slowly Burning" by Tear Garden

"Aazhyd China Doll" by Edward Ka-Spel

"Buried Dreams" and "The Hacker" by Clock DVA

"Holy Money" by SWANS

"Portent Hue" by Caterwaul

Everything ever put out by Talk Talk