1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 MOVIES, 3 BURNS

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hiberian, Feb 6, 2007.

1. hiberian

hiberian Member

I have 3 movies I want to rip using the latest versions of AnyDVD and then CloneDVD2 I have an Emprex DVD burner on my desktop computer. After the first movie, and I eject the finished copy and turn off CloneDVD2 I put the next movie in my drive but AnyDVD shows it as not in the drive, the drive being empty. The only way to resolve this is to completely shut down and restart my computer, reload the movie in the DVD drive, rip it with AnyDVD then burn it with CloneDVD2. Is this a software problem or a hardware (DVD Drive) problem? If software, can I solve it somehow? Thanks.

2. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

hiberian
    i had a similar concern my dvd drive would not read after removing a dvd then installing the new dvd to be copied. i have to take it out load in a sofware disc and wait for it to be reconized then right click to eject then load the dvd i want to copy in.it was suck a pain in the ass for weeks the it just stopped doing it one day. never really fix it. did the same thinks you are doing also tryed a firm ware update.