1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

320Gb Hdd upgrade. (Solved)

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ThyFonz, Jan 29, 2010.

1. ThyFonz

ThyFonz Member

I've done quite a few upgrades, but im haven an issue gettin the other 200GB showing on the Xbox, I get F drive havin 120 gb or so, E drive with about 5gb yada, went into UnleashX tryed the format Q Drive to get the remaining space, but thats just not working... mmm any ideas?

2. ThyFonz

ThyFonz Member

Bump any clues anyone? Think its possible to remove the Hdd, Unlock it, Creat a fat32 partition on the spare unpartitioned space, relock, then format it to FatX via Unleash?

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

No bumping, you should be searching the forums whilst awaiting an answer. Case in point (first one i found) ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/715363
    I see you're using UnleashX which isn't specifically mentioned, i have had this issue before but i can't remember what dashboard i was using or how i fixed it.

p.s. any drive over 250GB will have data corruption/data loss problems if the drive wasn't formatted properly. Search the forums for xbpartitioner

4. ThyFonz

ThyFonz Member

Well sorry there lol, but thanks so much for the link... I will try AID and post my restults, from what i heard AID should be my cure, thanks again

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

No problem, keep us posted.

6. ThyFonz

ThyFonz Member

It worked but oddly, didn't when i first formated(wouldnt copy files to g: through XBMC) then after running AID and actually installing apps on the G: partition then i could see all the apps on XBMC and copy files to G: great even see the space availavle on hdd loader... just cant see space remaining under ",my files" in XBMC... but good enough works now thx