1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

321GONE DVD X Copy Express DVD BackUp Screen Remover

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by PsiDOC, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ispy

ispy Regular member

silimtao
    I use a Sony 510a with latest firmware with no problems using Sony DSS drive speed select.For your drive check out sony.storagesupport.com/dvdrw/dru530adwn.htm for firmware upgrades + other official Sony add ons.Hope it improves your rip times.
    Regards ispy

2. silimtao

silimtao Member

Morning, ispy. I'm up to date on the firmware, and unfortunatly, Drive Speed select isn't an option for me with my particular model, which really sucks. Checked the dma mode, and the Sony is UDMA 2, which it's always been since I got the burner at the beginning of the year. Not the end of the world, but that's what I like about DVD XCopy Express; as good as Shrink is, DXC is faster overall, and I think the compression and quality of the backup is better. Man, I'm running late for work. LOL. Have a good one!
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Sil[/small]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2004
  3. Dr_John

Dr_John Member

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS PATCH WILL WORK ON DVD X COPY PLATINUM VERSION 4.0.3.8 (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT)

AND

IF I USE EXPRESS, CAN THIS PATCH BE USED WHEN BURNING AUTOMATICLLY AFTER THE READ PROCESS IS COMPLETE

THX

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Hello Dr_John,

First ... No all caps. 1) It's considered yelling 2) Against forum rules.

Now since you've got Platinum, your better off getting Platinum RF and using it with 321rip.

5. rg166

rg166 Guest

When the first 321 gone was made it did not remove the watermark on the entire disk copy, when using dvd x express. When it was updated on 7-4, will it remove it now or is this the same as before. The ver: I have works great on just movies. Great Job and thanks again.

6. ispy

ispy Regular member

rg166,
    The current version of 321 Gone is v 0.63,this leaves an empty txt file on disc,flips right about Platinum RF + 321rip,easy to use but it does put a txt file on the disc,with information on date burnt and the Warning Screen but in text format also a 16 didit serial No. that relates to your 321 programme but Hey! if the backups are for yourself there is no reason to be concerned that the backups could be tracked back to your computer. Cheers ispy
    _

Last edited: Jul 31, 2004
  7. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

If there's a point to your last post you might want to clear it up a bit. If it was statement then you might want to restate it.

Sorry My mistake.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

In every dialogue and discourse, we must be able to say to those who take offence, "Of what do you complain?"

Pensees Section III: of the Necessity of the Wager[/small]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2004
  8. ispy

ispy Regular member

Sophocles
    rg166 was asking if the current version removed the txt files,I was just trying to point out the difference between 321Gone and the RF route regarding txt files.I,m uncertain what you mean by restate,the bold stuff was an error I wanted to bold "but" Some people do get concerned about the watermark issue and I was hoping to make things clearer.
    Regards Ispy
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Dell 4500 P4 2.4 ,1Gb RAM,120GB Maxtor HD,XP Home Ed,Sony DRU 510A 11a Firmware,Ritek -R,s DVD XCopy Express 321+RF + DVDXCopy Platinum v4038+RF ,2nd comp Asus Pundit,P4 2.4,XP Home SP1, 120Gig HD,1Gig RAM ,Sony DRU 510a + Sony DSS, 11a Firmware,programm[/small]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2004
  9. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

10. flip218

11. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

flip

You've been away for a while. If you look at the first link I posted you'll see that it's the same one that you posted. The second thread is to his forum where he might be equally accessible.

12. flip218

Yea, still around not as much though. Had to do a clean install, and backed up 4 movies using Rebuilder, as well as trying the new Shrink.

Yea, I did see. But just thought it odd to tell ispy if he wanted to discuss 321gone to post in the thread he's already at. Now the second link, they've got a better chance to get a quicker response :)

13. rg166

rg166 Guest

Sorry I have been out of the loop for awhile. If I understand it right. You can change? the rf version and It will burn a movie with out the 321 and info on the disk. ( DVD express ) I just went to the 321 site and put in the lic and password but it will not let me down load the rf version. Is there any way I can get it and what do I need to do to make it work. I looked back on the form but did not see anything that tells this. Thanks

14. ispy

ispy Regular member

rg166
    You have to email 321support with your current Licence ID,customer ID,password etc,and request an new RF Licence for your product.Then once you receive it you can log into your account where you should see the product available as a download.Once you have downloaded and activated it you need to DL the 321rip programme that PsiDoc has created to patch the ripper back into the RF version.You then end up with a better 321 programme that has the Browse function enabled :eek:).No warning screen or nag screen about rental disc.Use the 2nd link posted by Sophocles to obtain 321rip
    instructions for patching are there.
    Enjoy! regards ispy

Last edited: Aug 1, 2004
  15. rg166

rg166 Guest

Thanks Ispy, I'll give it a try.

16. NormS

NormS Member

I loged on the 321 web site. They have my purchase listed from January and it says I have 10 downloads remaining but when I click download it says there is no download version available for my DVDXCopy Express.

Norm

17. ispy

ispy Regular member

NormS;
    Are you sure it says "10 downloads" not "10 activations" Since the 321 legal stuff,users accounts have been reset to 10 activations which allow you to uninstall/reinstall+activate 10 times.If you have been given an RF Licence by 321 support you should find an RF product listed for download within your account when you log in with the new RF Licence and your old Password.I hope this is some help to you.
    ispy

18. NormS

NormS Member

ispy,

Thanks,

You are right - it says 10 activations. The only license I have is for the version with the ripper. I am trying to figure out how to get a RF version.

Norm

19. ispy

ispy Regular member

Norms,
    Have a look at my reply to rg166 on 2 August about email to 321 support.
    Good luck :eek:) ispy

20. NormS

NormS Member

ispy,

Thanks for responding. I had read your post on August 2nd and so I sent them my registration information. Here is the response I got -

Hello,

Due to the legal injunction against us we can nolonger support the software. Please go to www.dvdxcopy.com. They are taking over the support of all xcopy products. They are working to update the website now. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thanks,
    Dina P
    Customer Service Agent
    321 Studios
    3 Research Park Drive
    St. Charles, MO 63304

The web site she referred me to was "under construction" and still is today a month later.

Norm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.