1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

321GONE DVD X Copy Express DVD BackUp Screen Remover

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by PsiDOC, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koola

koola Guest

Try the Downloads section here at AfterDawn!

2. adamstech

adamstech Member

I was wondering what language was 321gone is written in and would you be willing to email me or post the code on your website. I am using DVD platinum v 3.2 and from the looks of this thread it won’t work properly. I just like to play around with it and see what I can do.
    Thanks
    Adam

Last edited: Nov 20, 2003
  3. RXman

RXman Guest

Jerry, tried to backup Finding Nemo and had problems burining entire disk. Will burn the movie only with the movie only mode in xpress. Got error trying to burn entire disk. I tried using dvd shrink but also ran into problems. Once I read the movie "open disk" and backed up the movie. Whats the next step guys? How do i burn to dvd then? use what program. Any help would be great. THanks.

4. adamstech

adamstech Member

I did a back up of Nemo. It was movie only and worked perfectly until the very end. This could have been caused by cheap media. I used Dvd2one and Dvd Decrypter.

5. koola

koola Guest

Use Nero RXman or you could use CloneDVD, TMPGEnc DVD Author but Nero is the best!

6. alc507

alc507 Member

OK back to the original post.... I signed up just to thank PsiDOC, this thing works no more annoying dvd-backup message, thanks!!!

I myself use dvd decypter then dvd2one and recordnowMAX to burn. but I have a friend who is still reading the book "windows for idiots" and calls me at least 5 times a day when trying to back up a dvd movie, so I was messing with dvdcopy xpress and I think this will be a lot easier for him to use and will stop bothering me. =) and with PsiDOC little program it makes it even sweeter, because now when I borrow my friends backed up dvds it wont have the "dvd backup message" which is all good =)

7. juzark

juzark Member

psidoc

i tried your prog and i couldnt get it to work. i am using windows 2000 but i dont know how i can tell what version of dvd x copy i have. when i tried to use your prog i got a message saying "File incorrect or may already have been patched" but when i burned the dvd the into was still there

do you have any ideas about what the problem might be? - any info would be much appreciated!

cheers,

juzar

8. dvdxbest

dvdxbest Member

One of the best-known figures in the DVD ripping world, "Derrow", the author of the freeware IFOEdit application joins DVDXCopy development.
    http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/3554.cfm

It takes me less than an hour on a 2x dvd-r and rip on a 1.2g Pentium III.

9. CHADSR

CHADSR Member

Hi, i was wondering if i already have dvd's backed up with x copy express can i use say dvd decrypter and remove the 321 back and then burn to dvd?

10. dvdxbest

dvdxbest Member

11. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi juzark, I was on this thread back when Psidoc wrote that patch. This is what he told me.
    1. only works with DVD X Copy Express
    2. only works with movie only backup so if you do full disc backup it won't work.
    He was going to try to make it work for full disc backup, but I haven't seen him on here since. The patch does work nice with Express. Jerry

12. estc

estc Member

Hi there all,
    Interesting forum - but for me Plat. 3.2.1. is working great other than the 321 Warning screen at the first - so, when "Oh you with intellect far superior" work out the solution please throw it on down to us on the bottom of the computer food chain. We appreciate your efforts.
    Thanks,

13. ILHS86

ILHS86 Regular member

I have to say, that I have tried using the FAMOUS Dvd Shrink and HATED it, I used 321 Express once and fell in LOVE.. so easy.. Not one problem.. But that is only MY opionion and other have the right to theirs.. SO ROCK ON EXPRESS!!

14. CHADSR

CHADSR Member

Hi, i started x copy xpress and then tried the 321 gone and when i click on it nothing happens.i will check the movie after it's done to see if it worked or not.also i have ver. 1.01.i tried playing the movie and it still had the backup on there.any suggestions to get it to work?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2003
  15. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi chadsr, 321gone was written for DVD X Copy Express version 3.0.1. which had the movie only backup not full disc. I tried it with version 3.2.1 and it worked if I did movie only backup. If I did full disc backup, it wouldn't work. I made a shortcut on my desktop to it. Then during the pause between rip and burn(when it asks for a blank disc) is when you click on it. If it says file not found or patched, it didn't work. If it works, you don't really notice anything until playback. Hope this answers your questions.
    Jerry

16. wildstyle

wildstyle Guest

has any one tryed pinnical instat copy.....??

to is seam like it comprees the back up a little better the xcopy....allthough i also have pltnum xcopy.....i still 4 some reason like pinnical....iv test with lord of the rings....i get a little pixaltion with xcopy...and hardly any with pinniacl...any one else feel the same

17. lannigan

lannigan Regular member

Pinnacle instant copy does not have deCss decrypytion which makes it pretty useless when we are talking about decrypting and compressing Dvd's.

Still the best choice is dvdshrink or for our more wealthy friends, xcopy. Merry C!

18. wildstyle

wildstyle Guest

try dvd decrepter then pinnicle instat.....burn dvd9 with out no problem..useing ridata...:)

19. CHADSR

CHADSR Member

Does pinnacle instant copy compress the whole dvd to fit on a blank dvd or doe you have the option of movie only?

20. wildstyle

wildstyle Guest

the whole dvd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.