1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

321GONE DVD X Copy Express DVD BackUp Screen Remover

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by PsiDOC, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjplapjnp

jjplapjnp Member

I have Xpress 2.5.1 and created a backup of a movie. A day later my original broke. How do I now make a backup of my backup? I tried using Xpress, but the little START button never turns green, like it doesn't recognize the DVD. Thanks!

2. lannigan

lannigan Regular member

DVD decrypter dude. All you need to back that up.

3. dvdxbest

dvdxbest Member

A single shot proggie to remove 321 is not possible..You must USE IFOEDIT a freeware written by DERROW who is a member of 321 Studio team. The Fact is that all video_ts files are unique. Changing of assigned PGC number to 1 do not by-pass the 321 logo and may hang up.
    DVDXCopy do not decrypt some DVDS. Pinnacle 8 cannot handle complete backup of DVD such as Secret of Chanbers DISC 1. CloneDVD Hangs up after burning DVD. InstantCopy & CloneDVD takes too long.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2003
  4. dvdxbest

dvdxbest Member

USE IFOEDIT IS A MUST

5. PsiDOC

PsiDOC Member

My goodness is this thread still going?
    OK 1st and foremost apologies for dissappearing. I was called away to do an emergency job in the Middle East (Nothing to do with Iraq may I add) and I have been there for almost 6 weeks.
    Right.
    Myths and rumours quelled.
    1: 321 Gone only works in Movie only mode.
    2: If you click the button and it immediately exits it has done it's job.
    3: If you click the button and it just sits there it has not found the correct directory where your files are. It has not removed the 321 screen.
    4: If you get and error message "File cannot be patched" The it has found the file and has checked it, and discovered some differences. (This usually happens in Full Disc copy mode.) Again It has not removed the 321 screen.
    5: Now tested with DVD Xcopy Xpress (Movie only) from Versions 3.01 to the Latest 3.21

This close to christmas I don't think I am going to have time to work on it before about the 27th Dec. I am a father of 2, and between myself and my wife we have to get prepared for the "Big Day"
    I will certainly look into the not working in full movie mode it after that.
    Merry Christmas to you all :eek:)
    Regards,
    Si

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi PsiDoc, Welcome back. Jerry

7. estc

estc Member

PsiDoc,
    Thanks for the patch, U D man.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

8. PsiDOC

PsiDOC Member

Jerry, Estc.
    Thanks for all your support. Without you this proggie would be dead long ago...
    You R D Men!! :eek:)
    Si

9. Chastize

Chastize Member

Just received my dvd burner today with a copy of DVD Xpress. I installed a Plextor 708a for my burner. Burned one disc and my dvd player (Sony DAV-FC7 DreamCast system) wouldn't recognize it. Just kept reading, and I tried it on my PS2 as well as a Panasonic dvd player. It works fine on my computer though. Using DVD+R discs. Do you think its my burner or software.

Thanks

10. vg1

vg1 Guest

Hey PsiDOC,
    What is the difference when you try to patch just a move it works but whole disk it not?
    What is the name of the file need to be patched

11. PsiDOC

PsiDOC Member

juzark :-
    The 2 files that need modifying are the VIDEO_TS.IFO and VIDEO_TS.BUP
    On the movie only part this was relatively easy because DVD X Copy Xpress remakes the DVD structure to a set pattern every time. Easy to patch because the code to be patched is in the same place every time.
    In full movie mode things are a little bit more difficult. Xpress adds the Xcopy warning to the end VIDEO_TS.VOB and adds the entry to call it in the VIDEO_TS.IFO and VIDEO_TS.BUP files. No problem you may say just find the entry and remove it.... Easier said than done because every DVD is structured differently. Also in multilanguage DVD's this becomes a lot harded due to the fact that it will contain 1 entry to call for EVERY language!!
    I am currently at the stage where I have Full DVD SINGLE language full movie title removal pretty much licked, however Multilanguage ones are giving me a headache!! It's finding the correct instructions to remove.

All :-
    The work in progress (Single Language) Full and Movie only 321 GONE!! is available from the link on the front page.

Please remember this is still very much work in progress, and all feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
    Si

Last edited: Jan 6, 2004
  12. vg1

vg1 Guest

PsiDOC,
    is any way I can get a source code for this?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2004
  13. van-gogh

van-gogh Member

PsiDOC,

I have tried your program several times with the latest Xpress and backup movie only, but the warning is still there. The only other thing I have done differently was that I changed the default temp folder address to be saved under my Desktop folder, but nothing else. Would this change affect the way your program runs? therefore, it was unbable to patch the code to the right place?

I don't know how to swith to the original default address.

Thanks for your help.

14. PsiDOC

PsiDOC Member

van-gogh
    It should read the directory from the registry entry, and take it from there.
    What error message if any are you getting? Describe what is happening when you click the button?
    Have you tried the new version to see if that gives you any messages at all??
    vg1, when it's in a state to be relased then yes I will release the source. At the moment it's a bit, umm well MESSY!!
    Regards,
    psi

Last edited: Jan 6, 2004
  15. jjplapjnp

jjplapjnp Member

You'll notice my post earlier on page 3...anyway, after using DVD Decrytper, when you go burn your selected files to the DVD, then put it into your home DVD player, will it display the title screen as well with the ability to select chapters, etc.? Is there a certain file that's needed for this to happen? I've also read about removing other languages. How do you do that? Thanks!

16. devil60

devil60 Guest

If it don't work how can I remove it from my PC????

17. devil60

devil60 Guest

Jjplapjnp I’m a Newbie at the DVD making and copying , My 321 dose it all and make them just like the ones you and I can buy or runt. Is for the removing other languages don’t do it as thy won’t play right use full disc backup

PPS on 321 DVD X maker you can go to Options and set it for the language you need. and Im way over 65

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2004
  18. van-gogh

van-gogh Member

PsiDOC,
    You are right the Xpress temp folder location won't interfere with your program. After I downloaded your lastest program, it worked fine. Thanks. this is a great tool. Keep up the good work.

19. devil60

devil60 Guest

If it don't work for you remove it from your PC by Just deleteing the exe file. there's no installation or uninstallation necessary.
    It does not modify the registry in any way, and also apart from the 321 gone file that you downl;oad and run it does not add any files to your PC. PsiDOC knows what his doing - http://psidoc0.tripod.com/ -

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2004
  20. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi PsiDoc, I see you updated 321Gone for full disc. I haven't been on much with inventory at work. Just downloaded the new patch. I'll try it tomorrow after work both ways and get back to you like before. Its been a crazy last 3 weeks. Happy New Year (a Little late).
    Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.