1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

321RIP! DVDXcopy (all versions) RF to Ripper Enabled file patcher

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by PsiDOC, May 23, 2004.

1. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

I was told... it is a way to unlock your drive.

Yes, there is two ways. 1) Get 321gone (When using XCopy Express). 2) You have DVD Decrypter ... so now get DVD Shrink. Use Shrink to rip and Decrypter to burn.

2. djesusjay

djesusjay Member

Thank's again Flip, I've been using DVD Decrypter along with DVD Shrink and Nero 6 Utra to edit, copy and burn for the past 1 1/2 years but just got a recent problem. 3 days ago while using those 3 programs I was starting to get a messege when I burn a DVD that said to "Set a Parental Guidance passcode" or some shit like that, every time when I tryied to play a burned DVD. I tried it on 2 DVD players in my crib and also my Playstation and got the same messege everytime a burned DVD would start. That is why I am now using DVD X Copy Platinum which I know little about. Any suggestions. I checked DVD Decrypter for the Parent Guidence and found nothing. ~"Any idea about this issue anyone"~! Although DVD X Copy Platinum has done it's job, I still like the old method with my 3 programs but that's just me!

3. flip218

djesusjay,

Hmmm ... never got that message yet. Did you try checking all your settings in Shrink and Nero? I also like using Shrink/Decrypter.

Have you ever just tried the 2 programs.. Shrink and Decrypter? Maybe it's Nero, you could see if just the 2 work. Shrink to rip, and Decrypter to burn.

I forgot to mention another way of removing this. If you can find it, v4.0.4.15RF doesn't give you the backup warning. And there is a patch to make it a ripper version.

4. bingara

bingara Guest

The patch is great and I have now got over being really pissed off when I found that my newly downloaded ExtremeDVD package didn't include a ripper or encoder. However, I had a copy of the earlier XpressDVD. Just as well because the new XPress program doesn't include bounducon.dll so the patch couldn't work until I copied that file from the older version. The old dll needs to be included in the zip file with the patch so that people getting the new version can install the patch. I was just lucky I had the old version.

5. brobear

brobear Guest

For those programs needing a Decrypter, there are programs like AnyDVD that make the Extreme programs function like the old rippered programs. DVD43, the freebie, does about the same thing. DVD43 has been known to cause annoying problems in the XP OS. Still think everyone should be going from 321 to Nero. The Recode 2 is a good package.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][bold]'brobear'[/bold]

[​IMG][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2004
  6. djesusjay

djesusjay Member

Hey flip218
    I'm trying to burn a movie just using DVD Shrink first and then DVD Decrypter like you said but, How do I get the files from DVD Shrink? Or how do I get DVD Shrink to make and ISO image so DVD Decrypter finds the image and burns it. Couse I Opened or Shrunk the Entire disk with DVD Shrink, edited, and It gave me the DVD files instead of an Image. So when I went to Decrypter, all's I got are files. What procedure do you use when just using these 2 programs. Teach me!, teach me! lol
    ~Jay

7. flip218

djesusjay,

After you open Shrink and the disc, you'll click "backup!". Here you wanna change the target destination to "ISO Image File", then at the bottom you'll wanna check the box to Launch DVD Decrypter.

8. brobear

brobear Guest

Good way of doing it if you want the total freebie pack. The best way to use shrink is with Nero. Wonder why it was set up to burn with Nero as the default setting? If you don't have Nero, try the free trial and see how it works with Shrink. I'd almost bet you'd only use decrypter to burn as an exercise of 'can I do it?' Decrypter is still one of the best decrypters around, just not as flexible as a burner.

9. djesusjay

djesusjay Member

ok, flip;

"After you open Shrink and the disc, you'll click "backup!".

1. After I hit Back-up it says Targeting Folder and in the Middle it says Region Free with a check mark and at the bottom is says Provider ID.

"Here you wanna change the target destination to "ISO Image File",

2. Is that Target Destination still in the program DVD Shrink couse that's all I found in step # 1

"then at the bottom you'll wanna check the box to Launch DVD Decrypter."

3. I don't know where to find this. If you have AIM, Yahoo MSNGR or MSN please let me know! So we can chat couse I'm really lost!

Thanks in advanced flip!

10. flip218

djesusjay,

Are you using the most current DVD Shrink 3.17? When you click "backup!" a window pops up entitled "Backup DVD". In this window there will 4 tabs: Target Device, DVD Region, Backup Options, and Burn Settings.

This is actually in the DVD Region tab. To the left of it click Target Device.

11. djesusjay

djesusjay Member

I got it Flip, My dumb ass forgot to update my Shrink, I've been using for the past year Shrink 2.20.! I did find everything you told me to find! Even the Lauch DVD Decrypter thingy! Thank's for all your help! Cheers! I got my DVD movie to work!
    ~Jay

12. pand

pand Member

I realize that this is probably listed but i have followed the directions that i found to download this patch to make my dvd xtreme to work but i can't find the right file to put it in. I go to c:\programfiles\321studios\dvdxtreme\ and the only thing with the rf behind it is xpressrf I guess i can't find the rip file you were talking about so i don't get the error

13. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

With Xtreme you can not use the patch you need the file (bounducon.dll)send me a pm with your email I will send it to you.

14. PsiDOC

PsiDOC Member

Last weekend I upped another version of 321Rip for the DVDXtreme users, which has a dummy file bundled with the .exe with just enough info in it to be able to patch. This means Xtreme users have no need to find any copyrighted files.
    This weekend I'll make the patch "intelligent" so it will patch no matter where you launch the .exe from on your system and it will detect the differences between the versions, as it seeems some people do not have the knowledge to be able to navigate to c:\program files\... etc within winzip, and my ignorance to the fact the bouducon.dll file was not in the Xtreme versions
    Oh well!! lol
    Regards,
    Psi
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]PsiDOC... Poking the DMCA with a stick, then running away.[/small]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2004
  15. nathan546

nathan546 Member

Hahaha, after i ran this i tried to open IE and it kept giving me an error occurred due to something with shell32.dll. Luckily i had a system restore that was like a hour before.

16. PsiDOC

PsiDOC Member

Nathan, that is most perculiar.
    The patch does not touch anything in your Internet Explorer, System files or the Windows Registry. The only files it modifies are within the appropriate DVDXcopy folder, so how on earth you can attribute the patch to messing up your system I have no Idea, it's quite simply impossible.
    Regards,
    Psi

17. FlameRT

FlameRT Member

EDIT....NEVER HAPPENED

Last edited: Jun 11, 2004
  18. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

This was not a new fix....some of us have been doing it this way since early March) Really then how come there was no post? If you did know how come you could not post it in March and are posting about it after a month of it bing out?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask. If you don't ask you will never know.[/small]

19. FlameRT

FlameRT Member

EDIT....NEVER HAPPENED

20. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

Well he is not the only one that took the time and went threw both Platinum & Platinum RF looking for changes and trying different thing with them.