1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

321RIP! DVDXcopy (all versions) RF to Ripper Enabled file patcher

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by PsiDOC, May 23, 2004.

1. jaggudada

jaggudada Member

Hi all,

I have had DVD XCopy Platinum V3.2.1 for the last year and have had no problems with it. But I would love to get rid of that 321 Backup message in the beginning of the DVD. Therefore I would like to upgrade to DVD XCOPY Platinum RF version or DVD XCOPY XPress RF version and then I can use the 321rip to make it ripp again.

Now my question is where can I download this RF version of the software as I can't find it anywhere? Please Help.

Thanks in advance

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

jaggudada,

Try e-mailing support@321studios.com and give them your Platinum license and password. Ask for a new RF license. They should reply with a new RF licencse, reset your activations to 10, and allow you to download RF.

Let me know what they say.

3. jaggudada

jaggudada Member

flip218,

Thanks for the info but I can't do that as I don't have a valid copy of this software. lol. Any other ideas?

4. brobear

brobear Guest

Forum rules dictate we don't assist with any illegal activity. Check the forum rules.

5. flip218

Like Brobear said .. this is against forum rules.

Try DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter (both are free)

6. brobear

brobear Guest

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
    The above is the URL for the rules.
    I believe this situation falls under #5.

All Newbies should take time and read the rules (not that many of them). Anyone that hasn't read them should, even if you've been around for a while. I know these are overlooked. I didn't read them all at first either. From constant abuse, I fear a lot of others haven't read them.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][bold]'brobear'[/bold]

[​IMG][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2004
  7. jaggudada

jaggudada Member

brobear,

You must be kidding when u said "Forum rules dictate we don't assist with any illegal activity. Check the forum rules."

Don't tell me that using 321rip to make RF version rip DVD's is all legal.

8. flip218

jaggudada,

The rule brobear is speaking of has to do with pirated material.

9. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Indeedy

10. jaggudada

jaggudada Member

flip218,

Do u think Pirated material is legal? Come on guys, stop using double standards.

11. flip218

jaggudada,

No .. I don't think it's legal. And explain your thoughts on double standards?

12. PsiDOC

PsiDOC Member

Oh boy!
    I can see this going astray, how about I put it like this.... <Dons fire fighting gear> Software piracy is a big no no. If you do not own the software then in my (and the forum owners) opinion you have no right to use it.
    I assume you mean "Dual Standards" with regards the DMCA and copyright?
    Most of us are "Old School" and believe that we have bought it, so we can make a backup of our owned material. Untill this fiasco with regard to the legal battles in the US is all sorted out, I will stick to that. I own it, so I want to protect my investment.
    Note: The KEYWORD is OWN as in BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!!!!
    If you can't live with the anti piracy policy I suggest you A: Get used to it, Or B: P*ss off somewhere else that condones software piracy.
    Regards,
    Psi

13. brobear

brobear Guest

jaggudada

I was just stating a fact, not trying to cause any ill will. The URL for the rules was posted so you would have no trouble finding them :
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
    They are plain and short, so give them a read.

No double standards. Taking what is not rightfully one's own is theft or piracy. What we do is backup legally purchased merchandise to protect our investment. We don't do this to rip anyone off, or to try to take or sell copyrighted material belonging to others. Slightly different situation, wouldn't you say?

We all are bound by the same rules. Our membership could be pulled by helping as well as the one soliciting to commit acts of piracy. You tread a path toward loss of membership if you continue to solicit aid in piracy, especially now that you have been made aware.