1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3D movie changed TV settings - help

Discussion in '3D TV' started by carenas, Sep 18, 2011.

1. carenas

carenas Member

I have 3D Panasonic 50 inch TV and 3D blu ray Panasonic player.
    I played a 3D special edition bluray disc Planet Ocean German Version but plays english also. (it's one that has the special glasses with red and blue lenses) not the normal 3D movie but
    after playing it - now when switching back to the Television - it's now playing with green and blue colouring.
    When you play a Blu ray in the player - it's playing OK. It's the TV that's changed somehow.

Has anyone experienced this ? and can anyone help me. I've tryed to reset the TV settings but that hasn't worked. I don't know what to do.

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

have to try the vierra button as i am told setting for 2d and 3d maybe there.

3. carenas

carenas Member

Thanks for your reply - Turned out because I'd disconnected the Playstation during the same time - I loosened the connections at the back. After pushing the connections back in fully - it all worked OK.

4. scadavid

scadavid Member

I get this problem some time with my 3D TV as well.

Once you get it to work you should check out 3DBluRayRentals or call 97-3DBRENTL to rent 3D movies for cheap.

Best of luck.