1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3DS firmware update to V2.1.0-3, do not block flashcard

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by PS3fun, Jun 16, 2011.

1. PS3fun

PS3fun Member

Yesterday 3DS firmware has been upodated to V2.1.0-3, Nintendo didnt do big change in the new firmware, as they announced, the new firmware fixed some game problem.......

When you login e shop ,it will require you to update it to V2.1.0-3

Latest System Update and System Feature Update:

June 15, 2011
    Nintendo 3DS Menu 2.1.0-3U

Included in this update:

Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments to enhance user experience

A correction for the screen freeze symptom experienced in the Ridge Racer 3D game

You can receive automatic updates when a wireless internet connection is available. When the download is complete, you will receive a dialog on the HOME Menu detailing the steps to install the update

And also it has been confirmed that the new firmware do not block flashcard , so you still can use your flashcard as usually, these cards has been confirmed still working

R4i gold 3DS (And old R4i gold also available ) from r4ids.cn
    Acekard 2i
    Supercard DSTWo
    M3i Zero
    iEdge

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  2. tvgome

tvgome Member

yes,i have tested r4i-sdhc 3ds and found it work well on v2.1.0_3,if can compatiblity it directly ,just download the lastest kernel and unzip it,put the root file into your TF Card then plug it and play it.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011