1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3DS XL Plz Help???????

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Gmonko, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Gmonko

Gmonko Member

I have a (r4i Gold card)>(C),and tryed it on My (3DS XL) but it says[an error has occurred/ Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. Please see the operations manual for help troubleshooting].When I power up my (3DS XL) the spongebob icon is there, but when I clike the icon, it takes about 2 to 5s then the error shows.If I only needs to update my (r4i 3ds gold chip),then how can I update the r4i gold card?I already downloaded the latest firmware and format it to (FAT32) and everything that's needed so can work, off of r4i gold site and I already put on the ROOT of SD card and nothing just the Error.O but when I put it on My (DSI) everything works just fine, games,movies,ECT.Can someone plz help? and Plz expline how to fix it step by step.Thankyou;)

2. Vato

Vato Regular member

Your 3DS XL probably has a firmware that does not work with your R4i card.
    Check to see what firmware it is and then go to the r4i website to download the correct firmware for that card.