1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 ALL U NOOBS

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Billyfett, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

First welcome afterdawn, it is a great site. Second READ! Read the rules and SEARCH. Alot of the answers are already here. Also, google is a great search tool for xbox modding info. Please, don't think I am trying to be a jerk, but redudant questions are a DRAG! Good Luck!

2. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

You're not being a jerk. I mean for crying out loud, PM me or somebody else rather than make yourself look like a complet idiot at first. I like helping people who need help and I am getting pretty damn good at this stuff.

3. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

yeah i hate when people ask the same question even though that same exact question has been asked to death on the forum e.g (what's the best modchip and stuff), i'm all for helpinh everyone thats what this forum is for, but getting a crapload of PM's is annoying..lol

4. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

Amen Brothers!!!(and sisters too! lol) I stared modding 6 months ago. Google led me to afterdawn and a alot of answers. I read an ass load of threads, did more research at xbox-scene and then started asking questions like a madman. Usually right after I honked something really bad! Anyways, I enjoy helipng Noobs. I was one myself and it's all for the love of the scene! NOOBS do your homework!
    Billyfett