1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

500T Scan's in all Channels won't display

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Deeco, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Deeco

Deeco Member

Have two 500t's went down last night in the house rescanned and picked up all channels won't diplay any just black screen updated with latest keys still nothing, can get 1 channel Shitanta ireland

Any ideas

2. Deeco

Deeco Member

any ideas i still can't get channels anybody else have problem from friday on CH$$$ous

3. digitalm

digitalm Member

same thing happened to me (mmds kildare)have flashed latest gem image updated keys and still nothing ,took me a while to get to know and sort out box when i got it originally it drove me mad mad mad. am not looking forward to doing that again.will keep searching for info.

4. Deeco

Deeco Member

got it sorted with latest gemini 4.10 image let me know i can send you the image

5. digitalm

digitalm Member

thank you, would be greatfull if you could send it.

6. digitalm

digitalm Member

i reckon its to big to send it to my gmail. so will have to set up some other way. will get back to you ..if i dont figure it out before then. i also got the latest gemini 4.10 image.maybe it faulty the logo hangs and hangs till i press the remote..will try flashing it again.thanks for your time.

7. Deeco

Deeco Member

i will send it through you send it so you can download pm me your email address and i will do it later this evening

8. digitalm

digitalm Member

have sent it .thanks

9. digitalm

digitalm Member

just relised i may have flashed version 4.20.wont know till i get home .have version 4.10 now will do it as soon as im home.will let you know.

10. Deeco

Deeco Member

how did you get on have sent you my image let us know how you get on

11. digitalm

digitalm Member

Thank you ,i got it. i feel stupid as i didnt tell you i had a db 600t so dont think the image file will work.didnt get much time with the db last night only got as far as flashing gem 4.1, and loading terr xml,a positive sign was that it didnt hang when it booted up.am still waiting on eircom to get there finger out so have no broadband at moment .will go to friends house 2nite and get cams from gem site .if i also download cam config files do i still have to update the latest keys (manually)?

12. digitalm

digitalm Member

not working,hours and hours of insanity.
    before i sign myself in, am going to flash gem 3-6 (was working last week)and see if it works.

13. Deeco

Deeco Member

i would use evocamd 2.14 it was working for me no probs have 2.12 is the most reliable you could try hooking it up in your mates and updating the cam's over the net

14. tazzy79

tazzy79 Guest

hi lads, you seem to know what yous are talking about. i have dreambox 500t in navan mmds area. got a friend to ip it and flash it with gemini 4. aparently need to put keys, scce and evocam 2.12 now on it. can you clear this up cuase i dont have a clue. all help would be greatly appreciated

15. Deeco

Deeco Member

you need a to ftp to box and put the keys and scce files into the var directory the username is root and password is dreambox when you have image installed you could connect it to internet and uppdate to latest cams if you want i will send you my image pm your email address

16. digitalm

digitalm Member

still no luck (dreambox 600t mmds kildare),have tried and tried hours and hours days and nights,,.iv starting again now, a clean slate.have just flashed gem image 3.6 have downloaded all cams and config files from gem site.have ftp terresterial xlm .have done a channel scan i have all channels rte and a couple of others but the rest are scrambled..am lost help.i wont do anything more till i get some sound advise....im ok with loading the key files (dbox2-keys?) using dcc to var keys /scce and changing attributes if i have to. iv done all this b4 about 5 months ago and tru the help i recieved on this site i got it going.it just froze a few days ago.maybe i have the wrong cam or softcam key iv been looking for evocam v2.12 tar gz file to try that cam.but no luck finding it.can anybody guide me in the right direction is there special softcam keys for ch88us mmds.so many parameters so much confusion..

17. tazzy79

tazzy79 Guest

i hav flashed gem uk 4 and put evocamd 2.12 on it. where do i get keys and scce, then is that it

18. Deeco

Deeco Member

didgital try deleting and instances of nagrarom 10 and 11 when you ftp to your box from var/keys var scce you will have to search net ffor key files try searching fo key bundles

19. digitalm

digitalm Member

Thanks deeco,will have a look for the roms later but as far as i remember there was no roms when i looked in the key files, im using the dbox2 keys, are they the right keys?..i got evocamd 2.12 but its for the 500. i tried it, when i blue button it my box sees it but alas its not working,,i wonder if anybody could send me a copy of a working nfi file im begining to think my box is knackered like me..will keep my fingers crossed for a good dreambox samaritan..

20. Deeco

Deeco Member

you should try downloading satankeybundel that will have the latest keys for you