1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6103 PLEASE HELP UNLOCK

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by cje7480, Oct 5, 2007.

1. cje7480

cje7480 Member

Please help : i have a nokia 6103 i bought from letstalk.com (not knowing what locked phone meant)

i cant send picture messages, texts, or gone online for downloads

Cingular/At&t : USA

IMEI 359372008715310

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

#pw+155 284 672 332 106+7#

3. cje7480

cje7480 Member

thank you , but it told me can not undo restriction

4. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

WHAT "CAN NOT UNDO RESTRICTION" & "NOT ALLOWED" MEANS

When you have seen the message (Can Not Undo Restriction) or (Not Allowed), it means one of the following:

1.) You entered 5 or more wrong codes into your phone. Some models only allow 3 chances.

2.) The phone was bought off Ebay and the seller did the same as above. This may be why they sold it.

3.) You have browsed around looking at other peoples phones and assumed the code that worked for their model, would also work on yours. All IMEI numbers are different, which means every code for different phones will be different.

4.) You kept entering the same code over and over when seeing "code error" the first time. You should only enter a code ONCE!!

YOU ONLY GET 3 TO 5 CHANCES TO ENTER THE CORRECT CODE

This also applies to 6101's and 6102's that show (phone restrictions on)

This means that your phone is hardlocked to the original provider and it will only work with the original provider.

The only way to unlock your mobile is to take / send it to a professional unlocker or a shop that offers a direct unlocking service.