1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6233, so many problems. But this is about buttons not working :D

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by billybob, Jul 5, 2007.

1. billybob

billybob Regular member

Right...well.
    Nokia 6233

First thing ill say, never....EVER, but a handset from 3 on contract. Seriously, EVER!! Its so crap...the handset keeps breaking. You wouldnt think it possible for it to break this many times.

Neways. Right NOW, the number (and therefore letter obviously) buttons arent working. Obviously this sucks as i cannot text, or search through my phone book, or anything like that. Hell i cant even unlock my keypad.

I hit any keys....and NOTHING. At all. No response, nothing at all. Any solutions anybody? Ive taken the battery out, restarted it, all of that. So again...any other fixing methods, before i have to send the heap of crap back the 3, just for them to reply "theres nothing wrong with it"??

2. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Alright m8 :)

My best advice is to take/send the phone to a Nokia repair center.

Did you get this phone from Carphone warehouse ? If so call them or go down to the shop and tell them the problems you are having and they will send it off for you.

If you got the phone direct from 3 then do the same ^^^^^.

You could always buy yourself a new keypad, but why pay for it when 3/Nokia will do this free of charge.

I told you to by the SE :p

BR

3. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hey mate. Ive already sent my phone off 3 times for repair, so this time will be the 4th i think. Thats another 3 or so days without a phone, which i shouldnt really have to do just cause 3 cant provide the damn product they are contracted too.

Ah well, i think its time to do it all again, i think they said that next time i send it in for repiar they will replace it anyway.

Thanks mate.

4. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Anytime m8.

You do not seem to have much luck with phones, do you m8.

Make sure you save / delete what you have, especially if they are going to send you a replacement.

I have heard about the keys not working on several occasions now regarding the 6233, maybe you should ask for a different model.
    (which I doubt they would do)

Anyway have a good weekend bro

BR