1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

902T vodafone

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by luvcorpuz, Oct 14, 2006.

1. luvcorpuz

luvcorpuz Member

ei..am new hir..jst gt a prob wid my fon (VODAFONE 902T - JAPAN).. cnt cnd mms to anyone even if my network activated the service already.. also, i cant receive / cnd bluetooth messages..im rili frustrated! can anyone help me? pls.i wanna enjoy d features of this fon but im totally disgusted..

2. unlockz

unlockz Guest

ask your provider to send the settings to you so you can put them in manually...
    otherwise mail me and i will help you..

3. luvcorpuz

luvcorpuz Member

thanx for ur reply..
    i actually went to my provider to activate all the necesssary settings for my 3g and mms..well, my 3g feature actually works,ive been using it already however,when i send any mms it says that i successfully sent the message.however, wen i asked my dad if he recieved the mms, he told me "NO!"..is it because of my phone or wat? im rili not good with this stuffs.. pls help me wat to do then..

one thing when i transfer a file through bluetooth from 902t to my motorola and nokia phone, it says "file cannot be transferred.."
    wat should i do then?

4. unlockz

unlockz Guest

if you have the right settings and the phone tells you success, then its not your phone, again call your provider and tell them to fix it.. its prob. in the station

5. luvcorpuz

luvcorpuz Member

einx.. am gonna go there tomorrow. thanx so much!