1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A big problem-Keyboard and mouse doesn't work

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by akareem27, Aug 15, 2008.

1. akareem27

akareem27 Member

The biggest problem i have yet encountered!!!!The problem is my keyboard and mouse doesn't work in windows but works fine in the bios menu.It started after my dvd/cd drive wasn't being read by my cpu and i wasn't told to delete upper and lower filters from my registry in a certain folder.I erased it and it didn't fix the problem.So i erased every upper lower filter in that class.I know stupid but i was desperate.So im pretty sure it has to do something with my drivers.But i cant install new drivers because my keyboard and mouse dont work so i cant navigate the menu's.help pleaseeeeee!!!!

2. nasayin

nasayin Regular member

boot into Last Known Good Configuration

3. akareem27

akareem27 Member

i did that first.

4. SRH22

SRH22 Regular member

LOL dude your going to have to reformate your system...lol uninstalling your KB+Mouse drivers.....LOL

5. akareem27

akareem27 Member

how can i re-install windows if i cant use the keyboard and mouse

6. SRH22

SRH22 Regular member

You said you have KB+M in BIOS, so just set the correct boot order and boot from disc and your KB+M should work through the install...it happens when you remove windows drivers so they don't work IN windows...so you should be fine

The DVD drive is read by the MotherBoard...and try reattaching the cable or replacing it..

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008