1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A DVD ANYDVD can not rip?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by diverj, Feb 8, 2005.

1. diverj

diverj Regular member

I have a DVD of the movie "Below" and I have tried twice with two different programs...one being CloneDVD2 and both times using AnyDVD and nothing. AnyDVD does find the key, and the movie IS being backed up to DVD, however, this is the FIRST time that a movie backup has not produced backup would not play SOMETHING even if it had problems, they would play.

Will not play on computer OR my DVD player (which is a cyberhome and will play anything). Computer locks up, and DVD settop box will not even start playing the movie. After losing two good disks (yes, Ridata branded), I tried a third time using DVD Shrink and Decrypter and burned to a RW. This time it worked. I assume the problem was with AnyDVD (I have the latest version) as I have never had a problem with successfully getting "something" playable using AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

Anyone know what could have happened? AnyDVD reports ONLY CSS protection and nothing enhanced, no sector protection etc.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2005
  2. kyrainman

kyrainman Guest

Try this. Make sure you have the most current version of AnyDVD. Start AnyDVD. Rip the DVD with DVD Decrypter then burn it with DVD Shrink. This has worked for me.

3. kyrainman

kyrainman Guest

Try this. Make sure you have the most current version of AnyDVD. Start AnyDVD. Rip the DVD with DVD Decrypter then burn it with DVD Shrink. This has worked for me.