1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A DVD Burning Forum

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Oriphus, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

We have DVD ripping, DVD 2 One, DVD drives, etc... etc..., but there is no actually DVD Burning forums. The reasn i say this is because i was going to post a 'poll' on what people prefer to burn DVD Movies with. I went to loacte a forum to put it in, then relised that there is no set forum for this. I think there should be, what do you think??

Chris

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

The topic kinda is included with the two forums of "beginners" and "advanced" DVD-R forums, but yes, you're sort of correct that probably more detailed categorization should be done and add this as its own forum as well -- but keeping users from asking transcoding/ripping/encoding/processing/authoring questions in that forum might end up being impossible task..

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, that would be the main problem. I suppose you will think of something. If i forum was to be created it should only be for the Burning of DVD's, be it video or data, and not any other of the processes. I know what you mean by it being included in DVD-R for advanced and beginners, but it is also hard to discren between what an advanced user is and what a beginner is?

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I think the forum is pretty much fine the way it is. It would be better to keep the dvd burning under newbie and advanced or else a newbie might come along, see dvd burning forum and see a few advanced questions and get scared off. At least now they are literally told, for newbies!