1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few Dbox2 Questions....

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by PapaLazru, Mar 14, 2007.

1. PapaLazru

PapaLazru Guest

Hi, Sorry if people have already asked these questions but so far I cant find the answers.

1. Can Ntl Detect my Dbox2 in anyway?

2. If I cancel my Ntl Tv service will I still get the channels? I have Ntl Broadband which I`ll be keeping.

thanks for any help

2. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

You only need NTL analogue TV service, not any digital pack. If you cancel it may still work since they have to disconnect the line from the house and sometimes dont bother for a while. But as far as I know you need to have an analogue subscription if you have NTL broadband.

3. PapaLazru

PapaLazru Guest

well they wont disconnect the line outside cos my broadband comes through it.

4. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Yes but I seem to remember that to even try for broadband they insist that you already have an NTL account, i.e. you must at least have an analogue connection. Otherwise everybody would get the cheapest broadband and whack on a splitter, this is cheaper than the cheapest TV option.

This is for ireland from www.ntl.ie