1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a few newbie Qs on starview box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by jtjtjt, Aug 22, 2008.

1. jtjtjt

jtjtjt Member

hi,

i got hold of the starview super box 3 . and have a few quesitons

1) does anybody get sky one on their boxes as i dont but i get skysports. i heard some ppl have it how do i get it.

2)how do the adult channels work ? they stick on the advertising screen even after 11 ?

3) when i do autoscan some searches fail however i get probably 95% channels i think. am i missing some channels?

2. jbvideo

jbvideo Regular member

Hi
    Not the sky one road again, if you are in the UK its been gone for over a year now and won't be back, so a defo NO to yor first Q.
    Adult, you only get to see or not see what the channel shows you. ie no options without paying for the package.
    Some channels appear to fail on all scans, do a search for your provider to see what they list, and compare with yours.
    jbvid

3. cactikid

cactikid Active member

sly 1 available irl,not in uk as far as i believe,check with ur provider what channels are available re google search .when u scan for channels make sure u do it from a main feed ,coaxial straight from wall to box,the adult channels are the same as any other channel as in no talkback,if u have a paid sub with providers box u can order via remote with talkback.autoscan tps failing normal as a lot of these are not in use [dead] no channel.
    ha ha jb i type too slow

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  4. jtjtjt

jtjtjt Member

thx guys .