1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a few problems all connected to one????

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Microcutz, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Microcutz

Microcutz Member

The problem i have is with an xbox NOT a chip as ive tried the chip in my bros xbox and have no probs and his chip in my xb still gives me probs, Ok what they are follows, when i have the mod disabled and not even installed the green light on the front flashes on off no red just green constant flashing , now this gives me no bother apart from the fact its a pain in the ass , next problem I cant add audio to my hd for games i cant even get the cd to show up while its inserted ,nothing and when i try to eject it the eject button becomes useless, ive tried unscratched brand new cds with no joy. The final problem i notice is when try to log onto live once or sometimes every other day the xbox turns off my pppoe config it doent delete it just turns it off?? now this has been happening since I first installed my original x3 (which I got fromt the first batch and is a tad buggy) but I have no real understanding to whats going on If anyone can shed some light it would be very very appriciated TY

2. Microcutz

Microcutz Member

I was wondering if possible this could be affected by the original xbox bios ???