1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few questions about the V551

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by hescmnbac, Dec 27, 2004.

1. hescmnbac

hescmnbac Member

Just a few questions i am a noob so give me a break, im in a lil bit of a hurry and i cannot search for these questions right now. If they have already been answered, just give me the link or let me know, thanks.

1) I have mp3 and midi files on my computer and i would like to make them my ring tones, is there any way i can do that and if so, how?

2) Ok the address book on this thing is reallllllllly making me mad. I tryed to add an entry with 2 numbers and what does it do? It goes and makes TWO entries with the same name, is there ANY way to fix this?

Thanks a ton,
    UK

2. Subnet76

Subnet76 Member

get moble phone tools, dont have the link. you will have to search this forum. there is like three steps to take to get it to work right. 3 different downloads that is. thats MPT 1.23, MPT 2.16, and the final MPT 3.11 intalled in order to work.

3. Geebzter

Geebzter Guest

were do you get thos from is the data cable required to do it

4. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

the data cable isn't required to [bold]get[/bold] phone tools, but is required to [bold]use[/bold] phone tools.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2004