1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a lead singer looking for a band in my area

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by GTXTREME, Feb 27, 2006.

1. GTXTREME

GTXTREME Guest

im from rockland new york..i have 5 years of singing experence...im a punk and 35 precnt metal type guy..im a great singer..ive performed at the apollo and many other competitions..i am doing well in the music business and have a great chance of turning out to be a celeb..m really into my chemical romance and know everything about them..i know every lyric to everyone of there songs..there just amazing 2 me..if your band sucks and ur wanting me in ur band dont even bother geting back to me..im looking for a top notch band..is it you..if so then get back to me..

2. UK_Gamer

UK_Gamer Guest

Gotta start at the bottom kid and work your way up and maybe then you can join my band.

3. Merdiesel

Merdiesel Guest

lol!...
    Go try out for American Idol. Sounds like that would be perfect for you. It also sounds like you dont know shit about being in a band or the scene. Its not about being a celebrity, its about music. And you dont just post on the internet and think people are going to want you to join their band. What a joke. You say you know all the lyrics to all the Mcr tracks, haha, yeah so does every little 13 year old girl in America... your a punk? you dont even know what Punk is.

This is comming from someone who has been the front man for 8 different bands. My most recent band is in the process of being signed to Fueled by Ramen...

-a true frontman.

4. GTXTREME

GTXTREME Guest

yeaa..yeaa...whatever

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2006
  5. GTXTREME

GTXTREME Guest

thats for the complement...all haters out there could suck it..lol

6. kenny91

kenny91 Member

recorded any of your singing ?