1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a lil help with this please???about (UNLEASH X)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Marz13, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Marz13

Marz13 Guest

Well i just about figured everything out...well for the most part....
    im just wondering how to do the live update...it says it is downloading and then it says that it couldnt get into the server....i am not so great when it comes to this sort of thing so please bare with me...also i am looking for a ps1 emulator....i found one called psx that i burned onto a dvd it works but i cant find roms and if i did i dont even know how to put them on.....and the last part is does anyone have a link to a easier tutorial on how to install the XBMC???cause the few that i found are realy confusing...i get it for the most part but i realy dont wanna make a mistake and screw up my box.....any help would be greatly appriciated!!!god im so tired i havent slept...

2. Kyuubi85

Kyuubi85 Guest

Im not sure about the update problem but you can get any emulators + roms from torrent sites. The best one is btjunkie.org. Just search for snes games, nes games etc... As far as the tutorial, theres not much to do. Just FTP to your xbox. Drag and drop your xbmc folder to F:\apps\xbmc.

3. crzyant7

crzyant7 Member

um i need a lil help tooo...my frend tried to softmod my xbox and now wen i turn it on it goes straight to the xbox live dashborad. I can still play games but i cant format my memory like i wunted to since i cant get to the microsoft dashboard. I just wunna be able to get to the normal dashboard nd i will be happy. Any suggenstions? i'm not a computer wiz so0o i reele cant take anything apart.

plz help

4. Kyuubi85

Kyuubi85 Guest

Well you could dwnld the AID 3.0 ++. Run the disc and their are options to format the drive on it. You can find the AID 3.0 on bittorrentz also

5. crzyant7

crzyant7 Member

wut is AID 3.0 nd bittorrentz...where do i get them

6. Marz13

Marz13 Guest

AID 3.0 is (SOFTMOD AUTO-INSTALLER 3.0) and bittorrent is pretty much a p2p network i think....well this is how it works you have to download a program that works with torrents i advise U-Torrent after you download that it lets you download files from several different torrent site's like isohunt or minorva or alot more....sorry if my explaining sucks...but just so you know i think AID 4.1 is already out i havent tried it speaking of that i wanna look into it...lol...does anyone know what the difference is???and if i install it will i lose anything i currently have???