1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A NEWBIES GUIDE TO SETTING UP A DM500S FOR CARDSHARING

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by piopat, Apr 15, 2010.

1. 4newb

4newb Newbie

Hello Guys, new on this.
    Looking for a solution to program DM500s by self so don't pay monthly fee :(
    Setup section on the box is locked, can't reset the password to find out which server it's connected with.
    Please advise

2. morote77

morote77 Newbie

good morning Piopa i want to know if there is any way to load some missing set up into dm 500s clone after flashing image... because my box miss a disecq set up and satellite configuration after i finished flashing, i thaught it was the image problem, but i erase it and flash it again,still the same problem, i tried to change the image from gemini to nabulosat and pli, still the same problem, i tried to flash with dcc,flashwizar, and dreamup but still the same problem... after flashing, everything is working fine except the fact that there is not a disecq set up and satellite conf. so noway to do any channel scanning, i can even see the box on dcc. if you have any suggestion please help a almost dead man here [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] thank's

3. Dani270

Dani270 Newbie

Dear Piopat
    I Really Appreciate your work i want to Run SunDerict Card in dream box 500 please help me its Encerption system is Irdeto 2 is that nds box key generator work for it please Guide me on google search i see cccam box key generator
    box key generator and nds box key generator wich one is the bos for get hex key form box and please give me the link where i can dowanload nds box key generator i am very thank full of you

4. piopat

piopat Active member

hi dan this guide is for sky tv uk cards , its not designed for european or other cards or encryptions . you can use a lot of whats in this tutorial but you will need the boxkey and other information from your irdeto box and that i cant help you with sorry .

5. Dani270

Dani270 Newbie

Dear Piopat
    Please tell me what kind of information you need i can give you
    Box Manufactured Samsung
    Box Model DSB-B580R
    Encryption Irdeto 2
    Box Software Coship
    Card Paired No
    Receiver Type Mpeg4
    Satellite Measat 91.E
    And i have also box seriel in menu and box sticker please will you teach me the basic of Card Sharning and how its work
    i am waiting your positive reply

6. piopat

piopat Active member

as i said this tutorial is for sky tv uk and sky tvs encryption . the sharing part ~(the c lines and f lines ) will be the same but you have to get your box to read your irdeto card . what i mean is that you have to get your box to open channels from your irdeto card .

you say your card is not paired , but it may have to be paired in order to activate it , if so you may not be able to share . if your box has cccam installed and running and if the card doesnt require pairing to activate and if its already activated and working then if you insert your card in the box pay channels may open . you may or may not need a boxkey to open premium channels , but if you do i cant help you with that , there are other forums that cam help you with irdeto boxkeys etc .

but if you can get all channels opening on your box using cccam then you can use my tutorial share .

7. Dani270

Dani270 Newbie

Dear piopat
    thank you for your reply please tell me how to get RSA keys and difine litle about RSA key
    i am greatful to you

8. piopat

piopat Active member

the rsa key is very simply put a special code that is inside the subscription box , the subscription box is the box that the card goes into , the box from your tv company . i thought you said that your card was not paired ? as you now mention the rsa key i assume you meant that it wasnt paired AS YET but that it needs to be paired .

well the rsa key is hidden inside the box and usually people send their box away to someone in europe who knows how to find the rsa key and get it out for you . i dont know who these people are so i cant help you with that . but if you require the rsa key that means you cant share your card without it .

9. piopat

piopat Active member

i replied to your pm ronnie

Rondon1 likes this.
  10. zaib5555

zaib5555 Newbie

Hello piopat very well explained about cs and best of luck that your thread is near to make century

11. piopat

piopat Active member

thank you zaib .

12. preston230

preston230 Newbie

i would like to thank you for a very good guide i can now use my mx box a really big thank you piopat

13. piopat

piopat Active member

your welcome

14. tali1

tali1 Regular member

Tried to get my Dreambox 500 updated - but friend tells me they are now dead and that i have to buy an Amiko box.Can't see any online postings regarding their deadness -but friend insists :confused:

15. piopat

piopat Active member

firstly can i assume your box is a dm500s ? as this is a satellite thread . but to answer your question your friend is incorrect , both dm500s and dm500c can still very much be used .

does your box light up (green light on the front ) , do you get anything on your tv screen ? menus or free to air channels ? , if the answer to both is yes chances are your box is fine . but yes you may (depending on how old the box image is , image is the name for the tv software) need to update the image and the frequency list .

16. tali1

tali1 Regular member

Thanks .Yes it lights up and everything is on tv screen including free to air channels, but my friend says he has loads of dead DM500 and not just mine

17. piopat

piopat Active member

then your box is not dead , its working ok and you can update the frequencies and bouquets (if you use them ) and it will work with a c line for paid channels . ok they are not hd boxes , and i know some people want hd , but then sky hd channels dont open on satellite . s

with respect to your friend maybe his boxes like yours are not dead but its just that he doesnt know how to update them and keep them updated . but if a box lights up and has free to air channels its in no way dead .

18. airguitar

airguitar Newbie

Great tutorial piopat !!
    Detailed tutorial for cardsharing.But i have a question. What happens if you just want to watch channels(sorry for newbie question :) ) ?
    You just put C lines in your dreambox(or any kind) ? And how you do this ?
    Thank you !!!
    You can answer me in pm if you think it's a newbie question...

19. piopat

piopat Active member

hi mate well my posts at the start of this tutorial explain how to put in a c line in to a dreambox or any enigma 1 or 2 box , enigma1 boxes very simply are sd boxes while enigma2 are hd .

so if you look on the first page of this tutorial you will find instructions on how to put in a cline . but if your box is not a dreambox or not an enigma box then the instructions for your box would be different .

maybe if you told me what your box is i could be of more help , i mean even if its not enigma i may be able to help .

20. airguitar

airguitar Newbie

Thanks for your reply !!
    My box is a Vu+ solo hd if that helps
    So you just put a c line (wherever you find any) at your box ?