1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A-Ray Scanner v2.0.0.0 released

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Shoey, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Well finnaly I can announce that version 2 is ready. I think this is best application from our team so far. First of all I would like to say thank you to Andareed for his help, NARS for his images, Kitna for his big help, syber for his skins (I will release them soon), Benny for webspace, VeNoM386 for support in few things and sending greetings to cdkiller . Well If I forgot someone PM me.

I'm sure you will notice that Profiler is missing. I decided to remove it for now due legal issue. I will make pool soon to see what do you think....so maybe I will add it later again.

What new you can find in this version ?

Well first of all I tried to speed up detection and lower resources used for it. New protections has been added or improved (Smarte,ProtectCD-VOB,JoWood Xprot,CDProtector...). Then you can try to use new Sector scan on some SafeDisc,Securom,Tages,CodeLock and PSX cds.
    This version also fully supports Drag & Dropp function for files so feel free to scan any file you want......
    There are many other improvments so its best to test
    A-Ray Scanner 2.0 download
    http://download.copybase.ch/araysoft/setup.exe

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Been waiting for this :)

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Very nice indeed! Thanks for all the hard work from all involved :) It's definitely quicker.