1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A slight modification to the replay/post page

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Praetor, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps it might be possible to have change the "aferdawn.com / message boards / start a new thread" and "afterdawn.com / message boards / reply to message /" links to include the page from which we just came from :) Sometimes I need to go back up just one level (rather than go all the way to message boards). Cheers. :)

EDIT: Dunno if it is like this with blasteroids either but perhaps you may consider implementing this at blasteroids as well :)_X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.emule-project.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2003
  2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

The reply page contains already the original thread at the bottom of the page, so I can't see the purpose there as you can't get to reply page from anywhere else other than from the thread that you're replying to.

For start a new thread, yes, this should be doable, I'll take a look at it at some point.

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Ooops! *duh*
    *Smacks self in the head*..... *ouch* :)

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Actually that is kind of a good idea because when u click a link from an email to a thread and click reply without checking the forum, u start to think, hmm should this be in this forum, oh wait a min, what forum am i in again?? lol