1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a thanx to all that post but i still have questions

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by k514v, Apr 20, 2003.

1. k514v

k514v Member

I us dvd decrypter then ifoedit then dvd2one and then nero. I tried to burn 2 dvds on one dvd-r (Friday after the next and Super Troopers). Ever thing works and i tested it on PowerDVD, but after i burn it to the dvd-r
    I am missing the first chapter of the second movie. On the dvd player i can rewind a little into the first chapter and if select the chapter it is on it will a little also but will not play the thing. also the entire dvd (all through the first and after the first chapter work fine). What should i do to get all of it to work?

2. carlitob

carlitob Regular member

This does not sound easy. What you would need to do is first join the Movies by renaming VOB files. then create new ifos, bups with ifoedit. then shrink with dvd2one. then burn. Why bother though you will lose too much of the qulity. why not just use 2 DVD's?

3. k514v

k514v Member

Ive already done it, and the quality is not much off from the normal DVDs. I only burn the movie and i used the steps you just told me in your message. The only problem is that the first chapter of the second movie on the dvd-r is missing. I have doubled checked on everything just to see if I missed the chapter but everything is there. I also burned the movies twice at 2X speed which is the fast nero can do it at with the same result. Im still stumped!!

4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

I reckon the finished results will be way off once on a DVD-R.

Anyway to a possible solution...try burning at X1 !: )

Fastest doesn't mean best

5. k514v

k514v Member

For a perfectionist it will be, but for someone who wants to see the movie or find a cheep way to do thing it is just fine with them. Thanx for your reply I will try it at 1X, but the last time i did that with just one movie at the end it skip and was unable to reed disc.

6. carlitob

carlitob Regular member

who cares which movie you lose the first chapter for, they both stink. j/k good luck with this.