1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Thing I Hate About AfterDawn Forums

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by obieobied, Apr 7, 2003.

1. obieobied

obieobied Member

I really recommend that someone adds a feature that keeps you logged into the afterdawn forums.
    Whenever i go to www.afterdawn.com, i am logged in.
    After that i click the 'forums' link, and suddenly, i am logged out again.
    And since I'm not paying attention anymore once i saw that i was logged in, I end up having to log in when im deep into forums and messages.
    Then, when i finish loggin in, and I click the link to 'return to message boards' suddenly im at the beginning of all message boards again, and now I have to go work my way into the forum again to post a reply as I want.
    And if you log-in directly from the posting page, it will not keep you logged in, it will just allow you to post once. After that you have to type Username and Password again...
    PLEASE! if someone could fix/change this, i will really appreciate it, and im sure others will too._X_X_X_X_X_[small]CPU: Athlon Tbird 1.2 GHz
    RAM: 384 MB
    HDD: 60 GB + 30 GB [90 GB]
    CD : 8x/4x/24x CD-RW, 16x DVD-ROM
    SND: 4.1 Cambridge Soundworks Speaker System
    VID: nVidia GeForce 4 Ti4600
    [/small]

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

I think your ISP's proxy is playing games with you, but I can tell you the good news -- we're currently planning to revamp the user registration system and change the login system as well, which should fix most of the problems with stupid proxy servers that tend to mess up with our cookies.

3. obieobied

obieobied Member

:( I dont have a proxy server... And cookies are enabled...
    But i guess I can wait for the renewing of the login system...