1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About free iPod / PSP / etc schemes

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dRD, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tib30010

Tib30010 Guest

To: Nephilim

Your the idiot...If I was a scammer or trying to help someone scam them wouldn't I have posted referral links or links to those exact site. Your a idiot...I posted a link to my personal website that had pictures of the gifts that I recieved...I didn't have anything on there telling people to sign up under me just proof pics.

If you actually think a company registered with the B.B.B. of the United States is going to scam you, or the fact that they have been proven legit by many newspapers and tv programs then you just have your eye's shut! and in fact you are a idiot.

I was answering a question asked!

Sure if you see the pop up add's stating free ipod and such...i'm sure they are a scam...but I was talking about a specific co...the Gratis Network!

go ahead get mad ban this account too! I don't care just make a new one. HA

2. Tib30010

Tib30010 Guest

To: solargame

Yes it is to get the referrals that's why I use 2 websites to set up trades between myself and members.

[IDIOT LINKS REMOVED]

are both great places you can use to set up trades in their forums.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2005
  3. solargame

solargame Regular member

dude, what you just said will get you banned again, i think i can hear the thunder coming, (ddp's quote)

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Bye for the second time you idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.