1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AC3 HELP PLEASE! :(

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Ashwolf, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Ashwolf

Ashwolf Member

I downloaded a HDversion of Terminator3, and the problem I have is that it has Russian and English languages playing at the same time. The file is a AVI and uses a AC3 codec. Is there anyway to remove the overlapping Russian. Not only does Russian play along with the English, there is an echo with every sound because all the sounds play twice. Can someone help me out with this? :(

2. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

NanDub can mux a Primary and Secondary audio soundtrack into an AVI, but I don't know how you would select which one to listen to during playback so I just use Primary anyway...
    But you could try to de-mux your AVI into Video/Audio1/Audio2 and then chuck out the audio (presumably Russian!) that you don't want.
    The problem is, if your AC3 is 'mixed' then you're bunned - but this is unlikely.
    Is anyone aware of an AVI player that allows selection of primary or secondary AVI audio for playback? Maybe the DivX Player does this but I dunno.
    Gotta watch what you D/L these days...
    Run the GSpot on it, and see what you can learn about the AVI audio.
    Regards