1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

access internet on cect p168 with tmobile

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by jtran44, Dec 7, 2007.

1. gqman123

gqman123 Member

I registered just to say you are the man, just follow his directions. I got mine working and would never have done so without your help. Thanks man

2. GhillieK9

GhillieK9 Member

I think I need java on my phone. When I go to a website, it keeps giving me these boxes and keeps saying something about java... how can i DL that?

3. mariam123

mariam123 Member

do those instructions work with fido?

4. lw0017

lw0017 Member

I have the cect p168 and my carrier is tmobile and I can use the internet just fine but I can't send and recieve pic msgs in my MMS box. I have followed the steps and it still doesnt work which is driving me nuts. Can someone please give me the instrustions and maybe tell me what I'm doing wrong? Also, my outbox for my texts msgs ALWAYS say -0- Why is this? Am i doing something wrong on this as well? I click on it and it says empty which is isnt true

5. shipkat

shipkat Member

if I try to go to hotmail, it asks me to download an .aspx file, with the message "we may not support this file, still download? This file would be saved into received.
    When I then go to received I cannot do anything with that file.... HELP! I would really love to use hotmail on my phone! Same message occurs when I try to download OperaMini (although then it's a .jar file)

6. t316

t316 Member

So I just received my HiPhone about a week ago and I am able to do everything but connect to the internet ... ive been on the phone with customer service at tmobile for endless hours .... does anyone know how to help me???? My error is dialing failed!

7. sheepdog9

sheepdog9 Member

Anyone know how to get it to connect to wireless internet?