1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accessing and downloading from #xbins

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Slith, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casper123

casper123 Guest

never mind i got it but is there away just to look for 1 file

2. pbstar44

pbstar44 Member

can anybody get pic's so I nkow if im doing it right? If so can you PM me with the pics

3. imaguy

imaguy Member

io just connected to Xbins through flashfpx and i went into it and it connected for the first time and i disconnected and now i cant get back in??? it says "access is denied" does that mean im banned or do i need to share files er somthin??? if i am banned is their antway i can get back into using like a dif account??/

4. xSModder

xSModder Member

@imaguy

You need to renew your account everytime you want to sign in to xbins. After you login, it only stores your username and password for the session. When you log out, your password is erased, and you must repeat the process again.

You only get banned if you get greedy (i.e. take more than 30 files a day [text files do not count])

5. imaguy

imaguy Member

ohhh ok so alll i have to da is repeat the process through mirc alrighty gotcha thx man

6. GroundZro

GroundZro Guest

7. chrisfunk

chrisfunk Regular member

Just a warning to people new to xbins (like me!)

The download limit is 30 'files' so make sure you explore any flders and sub folders before draggin it onto your PC with flashFXP (or whatever you use)

I was not at all being greedy and just went on to get EvoX, but made the mistake of dragging the parent evox folder over (which contains hundreds of bloody files)

Needless to say, i got banned! If i had gone into the folder forst i would have seen that the file I needed was just one fairly small rar file.

Nevermind, at least it's only 24 hours, or maybe 48 in my case because by the time i realised what it was doing it must have grabbed over 100 files including every old version of Evox ever made which i didn't even want, oops.

8. used14

used14 Guest

when i get 2 the softmod stuff and try 2 download it say it q

9. tdawg1978

tdawg1978 Member

Do people download xbox games from xbins/irc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.