1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acekard 2i/AK2i for Nintendo DSi V1.4.2 to be released around June 6th

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kerryw, May 23, 2011.

1. kerryw

kerryw Member

As we know the Acekard team has broken Nintendo DSi V1.4.2 successfully, and they have released the demo video with the following announcement:
    'We'll release the update file for 1.4.2 after more test. Please be patient. You can find the video below or [click here]
    The release date is unknown, but according to AK emails received by AK2i users.The Acekard 2i/AK2i update will be released around June 6th.You can check the post here.
    Here is the quote of the email:

we're waiting till june 6th, then whenever they get it released. they don't wanna do one for the dsi then just do another for the 3ds. This really f's up my craigslist business for 3 weeks though...
    Don't worry.We have finished the update patch for 1.4.2 system. You can find the video on http://youtu.be/sVvsShAX81c .
    We just need more test to make sure that it will be 100% stable and valid.So please be patient.
    We'll release this update patch on the official website at the begaining of June.
    Because there will be a new firmware update for 3DS from Nintendo on June 6th.It will block flashcarts again.
    But the update patch we are releasing for Acekard 2i will not be blocked by Nintendo's new firmware for 3DS.
    That's why we plan to release it so late.So just be patient please.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  2. PS3fun

PS3fun Member

I hope it is true because other cards such as R4i gold , R4 sdhc , DStwo have already released the update for V1.4.2, Acekard 2i didn't do it, we may think ak team can not solve the problem this time.....but it is nice if they can solve the 3DS new firmware like that said , Just give them more time.......

3. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

Not sure why they still don't give a patch, they've posted a video proving they have already bypass v1.4.2

4. tvgome

tvgome Member

the updated patch still havn't came out,yet,maybe just a matter of time,hope it comes soon,for many flashcards,like r4i-sdhcv1.4.2,supercard dstwo and so on have bypassed the block.

5. BalleKlorin

BalleKlorin Member

This is taken to long. I do not gonna buy from acekard again.
    All us with DSi xl could have been testpilots.
    Better to have a DS that is almost good than nothing.
    Yes I read the excuse why they wait till 6th of june because of the 3d

I dont care

release it now and let us try on our own risk.

Balle