1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acekard 2i beta update patch for 3DS V4.3.0-10 finally released

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by shalome, Sep 3, 2012.

1. shalome

shalome Regular member

According to news from gab memeber, today Acekard 2i official team has sent him a Acekard 2i beta update patch for 3DS V4.3.0-10, with this patch, we can update our acekard 2i to work on the latest 3DS V4.3.0-10. i have tested this file, it is working and my ak2i can work on my 3DS V4.3.0-10 now.

Download: Acekard 2i beta update patch for 3DS V4.3.0-10

Notice: this is the beta version, which you can not find it in the acekard official site, but many guys have tested it without amny problem, if you are worry about this version, just wait until the official site news later.

After the update, the icon will change to a new one called “PIPPA FUNNELL”

As always, do no update your 3DS unless you have updated your flashcart.

You also can find the Acekard 2i step by step method here: http://www.dsflashcart.com/blog/tutorials-how-to-update-acekard-2i-to-work-on-3ds-v4-3-0-10/

2. Qamarison

Qamarison Member

the AK2I official site didnt release this updated news yet =( But,i have made up mind,i will give my ak2i for a shot ! God Bless me...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  3. Alex1013

Alex1013 Member

Hey, guys, thanks for your infos.Very helpful,I have updated my ak2i to support 3ds v4.3.0-10 successfully.:)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012