1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

acoustic solutions tv 19inch tv/dvd player.?

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by neilcolt, Mar 2, 2010.

1. neilcolt

neilcolt Regular member

I have a acoustic solutions tv 19inch tv/dvd player,but the original plastic stand was thrown out accidently as we mounted it onto the wall on a bracket.Does anyone know where i would get another one of these desk mounted stands from,as the original shop where i bought it from does not sell this type anymore.
    Help appreciated.

2. dailun

dailun Active member

Acoustic Solutions
    Acoustic Solutions is a UK based manufacturer of speakers and consumer electronics. The company is almost a decade old, and was founded by David Stobart in 1997. Initially Acoustic Solutions only manufactured speakers and loudspeakers; however, in 2000 the company ventured into the consumer electronics market. For the first four years the company grew at a rate of 100% year on year. Acoustic Solutions sells its products through major blue chip retailers in the UK, such as Richer Sounds, Littlewoods, Argos, Currys and Dixons amongst others.

The current Acoustic Solutions speaker range comprises INSTATE 110, INSTATE 70, INSTATE 90, VSP 302, VSP 502, VSP 602, VSP 802, AV 1000 Pack AV 120, AV 150B, AV 20, AV 40, AV 70, AV200, HiFi LAMP SPEAKER, KA 125, M 100, among others. The current Acoustic Solutions DVD player range comprises DVD 150, DVD 321, DVD 421, DVD 451, DVD 651, TE 118A, among others. Acoustic Solutions product range includes home theatre systems, subwoofers, turntables and home theatre systems, and the company also makes separate components for custom home theatre installations.

You're on your own from here:

http://www.acousticsolutions.net/

website was down when I tried to access it. Could be that they're out of business

3. neilcolt

neilcolt Regular member

I know i treid that yesterday.Thanks for that anyway,i should have kept the original base before wall mounting it anyway.The main problem being when my lads are playing on their games they say the angle of the screen
    needs altered as the quality of the picture is too dark.I have tried playing a game using the screen and they are correct it is very dark.Its ok on a night time though.

4. dailun

dailun Active member

You could upgrade to an adjustable bracket but it might not be worth it for a 19"