1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

action replay DS help please!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Olas93, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Olas93

Olas93 Member

Ok, i seroisuly need help with this.

my AR kind of died on me, co's i was trying to update my action replay to put some diamond codes on it. i accidently click on replace all files, so it would delet over all the game stuff i had on there. in panic, i yanked the AR cartridge out of the socket, DUMB HUH!

it now has NO codes on it, and it will not update, i can't put any codes on it WHATSOEVER!

everytime i try and update it, it says, NO ENOUGHT FREE SPACE!

maybe i need to use a failsafe, and in that case, I HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW TO DO SO?

any comments/help!!!!!!!!1111 PLEASE

2. Olas93

Olas93 Member

PLEASE HELP!

this is urgent!

3. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

well is this action replay on the m3/r4? or is it like a separate cartridge thing like a gameshark type? if you haven't already try reading the action replay on the m3/r4 for help. sorry, i have no experience in this area, but maybe wait a little and someone who does will reply.

4. snorlax22

snorlax22 Regular member

Yanking things out in mid-write was not smart. Learn and don't do that again. If you make a mistake like that, just let it go and recover on the back end. Don't fry the device. End of lecture you didn't ask for.

I have no idea whether your device is toasted or recoverable.

On my AR, if I was in the DS pane in the software and deleted all the codes on device, I could go to the subscriptions pane, connect to CodeJunkies, get a fresh set of codes, and drag them to the DS pane, reloading the device.

If you had Googled your problem, you might have found this reset procedure. Sorry, more lecture. I would try it:

Put the AR in the DS.
    With the console powered off, hold A+B.
    Power up the console while still holding A+B.
    As soon as the Nintendo screen is displayed, before our screen stating this product is not endorsed by Nintendo, press and hold Start and Select while keeping hold of A+B.
    Continue to hold these buttons until the Main Action Replay screen is displayed, then release. Your product is reset, and will accept codes once more.

HTH.